Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Microcontroller Interrupt Clarification

electronicsLearner77

Jul 2, 2015
I wanted to know, if i setup a 1us timer interrupt in a microcontroller, and also reading the ADC interrupt or any other interrupt and if i exceed the 1us interrupt and the current code of execution is in ADC or other ISR, then it is not correct method of design or programming? Or based on if timer interrupt priority is higher compared to any other interrupt then, it will still come to timer interrupt execute and then continue in the ADC ISR?
or if ADC ISR is higher priority compared to timer interrupt, it will execute the complete ADC ISR and then jump to timer ISR? Which is the correct behavior? Please help.

deruik

Jul 11, 2022
Essential uncertainty on PIC interferes. I know that 0x04 is the hinder vector in PIC16f73. I likewise know that this microcontroller has 12 interferes. Kindly explain how to utilize more than one intrudes (multi-intrudes) in a program, when we just have one hinder vector accessible (through gathering level language). Generously feature the idea on settings needs to the hinders too.

Kodi nox