Maker Pro
Maker Pro

microprocessor types

diaryrashid

Nov 25, 2012
hello every one...

sorry maybe my question not suitable for here but i dont know where i ask!

anyone can tell me the latest types of microprocessor in the market now with speeds and number of core?

thx...

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Failing your being able to look at the various company's web sites Google, we have someone here who (I believe) works for Intel.

If you think it's appropriate, I'll summon him to your thread and force him to reveal all he knows.

Or would it be easier and more polite to just google it?

diaryrashid

Nov 25, 2012
Mr.Steve can you tell me what is the benefit of this forum?! if anyone ask a question and replied him by google it so why you don't close the forum and write on the screen HEY! IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM JUST GOOGLE IT...if you cant help members here so you shouldn't talk please...

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
If you have a problem that can be solved by simply googling it then that is the suggestion you will be given.

If you have a question that is answered for you simply, rapidly, efficiently, and at no cost to yourself or us, then that is the method we'd prefer you use.

If the problem does not fall into that category for some reason, we can try to use some of our time to help you.

If you really want us to answer questions for you that Google can answer with minimum effort (less effort than even asking the question in the forums, and far less than us googling for the answer and cutting/pasting a response here) then I'm sure we can provide you with a paypal account and an appropriate fee for each question.

Jibby

Sep 12, 2013
The latest Microprocessor in the market is the Intel planning 22nm quad-core Atom with DirectX 11 GPU, its lower power ensures cheap prices and decent performance.

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
In addition to what Steve said:

These forums are here so that people can get advice and guidance from others with more experience and more detailed knowledge on specific topics.

We are all volunteers here, and we contribute because we like to use our experience to advise less-experienced folks.

This system works best when someone asks a technical question and we use our experience to provide an explanation, and when someone describes the requirements for a project they want to design and we use our knowledge and experience to provide design suggestions.

These forums are not intended to provide users with the equivalent of a free personal assistant or research assistant.

When a question is asked that has already been answered many times on many web sites, we will tell the person asking the question to do a Google search.

When a question is asked that amounts to a straightforward request for research assistance, we may take this as an indication of laziness, presumptuousness, or a lack of modern common sense, and the response of "Google it" is likely to be less polite.