Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Motorola components ID help

stevew586

Jan 30, 2022
Good evening, new to the forum and I was hoping that someone could help me identify a couple of components. These are out of an old Thomas Heath-Kit organ that was my dad's. I acquired the organ after he passed away. One of the key's (C#) is not operational and I was checking voltages on the Note control boards and noticed that on that C# board I was getting significantly different readings. I suspect that one or the other of the components in question are defective. But I can't identify them or know where to find them. I'm attaching a photo for reference. There are two sets of numbers on each part. One is 222 5005 and the other is 226 5007. Thanks much,

Steve

Attachments

• motorola parts (3).jpg
    motorola parts (3).jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 17

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
Might have better luck trying to find a manual for whatever model the organ is.

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
out of an old Thomas Heath-Kit organ
G....e knows many Heathkit schematics. Look up the one for your model.
where to find them.
Chances are you won't find them anymore. With luck a suitable alternative my be available - once we know what this component is. The numbers we see are probably serial codes, not part numbers (else I'd expect the same part numbers on both components).

Check post #6 in this discussion. Your problem may be elsewhere.

stevew586

Jan 30, 2022
G....e knows many Heathkit schematics. Look up the one for your model.

Chances are you won't find them anymore. With luck a suitable alternative my be available - once we know what this component is. The numbers we see are probably serial codes, not part numbers (else I'd expect the same part numbers on both components).

Check post #6 in this discussion. Your problem may be elsewhere.
Thanks, Harold. I'll take a closer look at those caps. Struggling to find any schematics. Would sure hate to see this organ go to the scrap bin. Not ready to give up that quickly.

Thanks again,
Steve