Maker Pro
Maker Pro

National BIG POWER Karaoke system by Panasonic

Malvin

Jun 3, 2014
I am new to this forum and would like some help on how to repair this Karaoke system. The problem is with the Mike inputs. I get on sound in either of the inputs. Is this something I can repair or will I need a repair expert? Thanks

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
We'll need more information to help. What's your skill-level in electronic repairs?
The first thing I'd check, is to try to find out if the input mike is ok.
Possible dropped, damaged mic, or wired connectors to the mic.
Is it possible somebody yanked the cord which could have disconnected one or more of the wires in the cable to the connector or mic itself?

Malvin

Jun 3, 2014
We'll need more information to help. What's your skill-level in electronic repairs?
The first thing I'd check, is to try to find out if the input mike is ok.
Possible dropped, damaged mic, or wired connectors to the mic.
Is it possible somebody yanked the cord which could have disconnected one or more of the wires in the cable to the connector or mic itself?

Malvin

Jun 3, 2014
I know this is a reply to an old post but I am still hoping someone knows of an electronics business in Memphis TN that will repair my mike inputs. I know the mike and cable are ok. thanks

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
I'm not in Tennessee so I don't know who to recommend.
Can you contact the manufacturer and see if they can recommend an authorized repair shop?
Probably most any TV/Radio repair shop can take a look at it, but they'd charge you for looking for a schematic for the unit, and
an authorized repair shop for that manufacturer would already have access to a schematic.
I don't know how big the unit is, but the manufacturer might recommend shipping it out of state for a repair.
If that becomes the case, you might be able to just sent them the printed circuit boards to save on shipping costs.
Have you Google'd the make and model of your machine to try to find somebody who works on them in your area?