Maker Pro
Maker Pro

need a c drive repair ebook

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
what is an AC Drive, and what have you done so far to try and find one ??

Minder

Apr 24, 2015
To me an AC drive is a VFD or AC spindle drive for a 3ph induction motor 1ph or 3ph supply, 1ph output are rare and do not work that well for 1ph ind motors.
Is this a request for general technical information of repair of a specific model.
M.

santosh kumar

Aug 30, 2015
To me an AC drive is a VFD or AC spindle drive for a 3ph induction motor 1ph or 3ph supply, 1ph output are rare and do not work that well for 1ph ind motors.
Is this a request for general technical information of repair of a specific model.
M.
NO i do not need repair for specific modal. I need some ebook or videos from where i can get tricks to repair AC drive.

Minder

Apr 24, 2015
AC drive covers a wide scope if solid state, then the this would be covered in general by VFD's, Variable frequency Drive.
For repair, you would need a specific model as although they are all the same in principle, they vary greatly in actual design.
For design, then this would be covered by μproc. design such as Picmicro.
M.

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
this is a machine which control speed of motor and save energy.
Without a product number, I would be surprised if anyone on here will provide you with any help.

Electrical motors in general require a large collection of knowledge, and when you give such a vague request, the only way to answer is to provide you with all the details for every type which will not happen.