Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need a Radionics D6112 and/or programming

O

o8er

Jan 1, 1970
0
Since my D6112 was struck by lightning I've hacked my away around this
group and learned a lot. Thanks. Easist thing for me is to I think
is to buy a replacement, but I'll need it programmed. I found a
D6112 on EBAY for $10 but I'll need it programmed.
 
J

Jim Rojas

Jan 1, 1970
0
I have rescued many Radionics boards from ebay over the past few years.
Everyone of them was locked out, unless it specifically said it was not.

I just acquired over 150+ Radionics panels & parts from an alarm dealer
wanting to put them in the dumpster. They are all locked out, but thats just
fine by me... :)

Jim Rojas
 
M

Mark Leuck

Jan 1, 1970
0
Jim Rojas said:
I have rescued many Radionics boards from ebay over the past few years.
Everyone of them was locked out, unless it specifically said it was not.

I just acquired over 150+ Radionics panels & parts from an alarm dealer
wanting to put them in the dumpster. They are all locked out, but thats just
fine by me... :)

Jim Rojas

You'd do the world a favor by leaving them in the dumpster :)
 
J

Jim Rojas

Jan 1, 1970
0
Radionics panels aren't that bad...

Jim Rojas

Mark Leuck said:
You'd do the world a favor by leaving them in the dumpster :)
 
K

K.D.C.

Jan 1, 1970
0
Yes The Early Radionics panels but the new 7412G - 9412G are Great we
use them in most of the commercial apps and all Gov.Contracts
 
M

Mark Leuck

Jan 1, 1970
0
Agreed

K.D.C. said:
Yes The Early Radionics panels but the new 7412G - 9412G are Great we
use them in most of the commercial apps and all Gov.Contracts
 
Top