Maker Pro
Maker Pro

need help designing a circuit for a motion sensored sound effect generator

jammac

Jul 16, 2012
it might be easier just to start from basics and start again and see how much it would cost trying to use parts of the old design as a guide or something some of the sensors need replacing anyway

jammac

Jul 16, 2012
I never implied you would sell it, and sorry if I gave that impression, the short of it my firmware and audio circuits are not for pubic consumption...

u say public does this mean if its for a company comercial use would this be viable? as this is being made at home to go into the companys systems for the kids or am i just getting the wrong end of the stick there?

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
u say public does this mean if its for a company comercial use would this be viable? as this is being made at home to go into the companys systems for the kids or am i just getting the wrong end of the stick there?

I think you are taking it all wrong, even though I'm a hobbyist at heart and share a lot of my knowledge for free (as should be evidenced on this forum) I do sell some of my designs on the side to help support the hobby... I have a ton of hours (1000s) invested in my audio playback designs, and as much as I honor those that release their work in it's entirety to the public for free, I will not be doing that with any of my audio playback designs anytime soon... They are for sale only as a finished product... If you want to purchase one I'm happy to help you out, but if you want me to give you step by step instructions on how I designed it and how to build your own copy of it, that is not going to happen..

jammac

Jul 16, 2012
ahh sorry how much would one of this kind of unit cost as it might be easier for just one to be baught from you?