Maker Pro
Maker Pro

need help in a codin of sensor switching

kamran_rahsid

Feb 6, 2010
i want to make a smart system that will automatically switch the electrical appliances. basically this system is based on ldr and laser light. laser continuously activate light on a sensor when path disconected b/w sensor and laser then light or fan will be switch on. but the problem is that once light will be on and if other person comes wat will be happen???????????

i require a coding of this project in C language kindly reply me as soon as possible.

tarar916

Feb 12, 2010
. laser continuously activate light on a sensor when path disconected b/w sensor and laser then light or fan will be switch on. but the problem is that once light will be on and if other person comes wat will be happen???????????

the thing that will happen is that ur controller will try to switch on the light again which already is and it will glow with more brightness.
sory just joking it all depend upon ur coding u can control the output of ur controller for just one time switching on of the lights and also u can do that it will switch off the light once the next person comes and crosses the laser.
and that all can be done by using any Microcontroller and using C language
what are u using