Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need help!! LED Magic Ball Light

Buddy Riley

Jan 24, 2015
Hello I'm not that good with electronic repairs and I need help

I have a LED Magic Ball Light all the paper work is in Chinese and the website is useless

I need to get a new bulb for it and I don't know where to find one I have someone who can fix it for me but he can't find any info either

Any help would be awesomeWP_20150214_001.jpg WP_20150214_002.jpg
Thank you in advance :)

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
Hello I'm not that good with electronic repairs and I need help

I have a LED Magic Ball Light all the paper work is in Chinese and the website is useless

I need to get a new bulb for it and I don't know where to find one I have someone who can fix it for me but he can't find any info either

Any help would be awesomeView attachment 18638 View attachment 18639
Thank you in advance :)
We can't really do anything from these pics...
The photos are blurry, and the photos are not close enough to the board to even begin to ID anything on it... than perhaps 6 clear encased LEDs. (Colors unknown)

Buddy Riley

Jan 24, 2015
Sorry about that :( But I look at it and the only info on the thing is the website

I will take better pictures

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
Sorry about that :( But I look at it and the only info on the thing is the website

I will take better pictures
How about information from you?
Can you tell us what colors the bulbs are? if they change color, how bright they appear to be based on other LEDs or bulbs you have nearby... Photo's alone wont do this, you need to spill as much detail as you can

Buddy Riley

Jan 24, 2015
Can't use the light it's burnt out and looking above the wires it says R+G+B and that's all the writing I can see the rest is burnt and I can't read it

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
Can't use the light it's burnt out and looking above the wires it says R+G+B and that's all the writing I can see the rest is burnt and I can't read it
Well... we are on the 7th post, and all I know is that it's a piece of circuit board with a white silkscreen... and that you have 6 LEDs... that might possibly be of different colors.
I see 6 wires, but can't for the life of me figure out where they go because you have not put up new pictures yet.

Has this ever worked?
I realize there may be printing on the board... like RGB... but that does nothing for me currently.

So please, provide much better pictures. Or explain how it is supposed to work or how it used to work.
You need to be thorough.

Buddy Riley

Jan 24, 2015
My dad looked at it and told me he had one at his job

Thanks for the help