Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need help on few questions

yhappy

Oct 28, 2010
Hi ,
I get stuck with few questions with multiple choices.

Please suggest which are the correct answers and if possible please add some explanations.

Please see attached PDF file

Thanks.

Attachments

• Circuit_001.pdf
    92.3 KB · Views: 217
  • Circuit_002.pdf
    89 KB · Views: 225
  • Circuit_003.pdf
    91.9 KB · Views: 251
  • circuit_004.pdf
    92.5 KB · Views: 223

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
The answer to Q1 is:

E) The one with the largest wheelbarrow.

It doesn't specify what is being carried, but perhaps we can presume it's "current". With appropriate (or inappropriate) component choices, there are at least 2 options.

Q2 - there are at least 2 components shown, but let's assume they're not talking about the capacitor. 2 of the choices should be very easy to eliminate.

Q3 - 2 options should be easily eliminated, and a third with a little thought. All that's left is what Sherlock Holmes would pick.

Q4 - 2 options can be dismissed immediately as nonsense. One of the remainder is true in a typical circuit, the other would be true given appropriate (or inappropriate) component choices. Actually I think one is true for class A and AB, and the other is true for class B and C -- although this refers to the biasing more than the typical uses for this circuit.

yhappy

Oct 28, 2010
I suggestion..

I hope someone can share with what I think , correct if I am wrong ..

Q1: never provide any value for all components .and the question try to test the
understanding of transistor circuit role -amplication ( gain or voltage )
To me , the "output" should has bigger "current" (asuming carries refer to current),
and the answer is RL ( output ) ??

Q2: To me , this is regulation transformer circuit

Q3: Q1 and Q3 are same circuit , try to test Transistor characteritic - amplication.
The answer should be (C) DC voltage will be larger instead of (D) DC current will
be larger

Q4: I have to construct the similar circuit to test ... anyone has tried out ?

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Q1: What component(s) does the current passing through RL also pass? Do these components carry more or less current than RL?

Q3: How can C be true?

Q4: It's a very common circuit. If you haven't seen it before, then I suggest you go back and read your notes or the suggested reading.