Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need schematics and/or wiring diagram for Todd pc-40

dsgnwood53

Oct 9, 2013
I saw on another thread that user 'Reitan' had schematics for the PC-40. I need to get a copy if possible. I also have the schematics and wiring diagrams for the PC-30 if any one needs them.

Richard

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
It's probably best to add a post to that thread. If he's still around he might respond to the email about a new posting on the thread and get back to you.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
It is probably best to post any problems here.

If you were, for example, sending them direct to a moderator you would:

1) Have to wait until that moderator is around again.
2) Hope that the single person you picked out could actually answer your question
3) Risked annoying that person
4) Risked that the person actually responds to such messages.

In any case, If you had done that, and mentioned that you experienced problems, it would be a lot easier if you had mentioned:

1) A link to the thread you were trying to post in.
2) The *exact* error message you were getting.

Without the former I am in no better position to help than I was before, and without the latter I can't really determine what you were being told.

Now, back to the first list above. Posting your message here would give *all* of our members a chance to assist you, and that includes giving you advice similar to this concerning the need for a link to the thread (or at least a method of finding it). Such a response would probably have come sooner, and if it didn't, would probably have taken that person less time to write. If it were me, I would have typed less and wasted less time in asking:

"Can you post a link to the actual thread and the exact error message you get when you try to post there?"

dsgnwood53

Oct 9, 2013
Here is the thread I was looking at that had user 'Reitan' offering to provide schemmatics for the Todd pc-40:
RV power converter Todd PC40 -- insulator problem

The error code I am now getting is this:

dsgnwood53, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I am brand new to this forum, and so, I don't know all the terminology used or even how to post a 'link' to a thread; so all I could do is copy the thread title and paste it here.

thank you

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
OK, at the top of that thread, you may have read this:

This forum section is a newsgroup mirror, providing web access to electronic topics of interest. Instead of posting a thread in this archive, please post in the main electronics forum section. You will get a much faster and accurate response using this method.

That section is a newsgroup mirror. It contains messages from newsgroups that are not associated with Electronics Point. Unfortunately there may be no way of getting hold of that person.

hcape

Oct 4, 2012
I saw on another thread that user 'Reitan' had schematics for the PC-40. I need to get a copy if possible. I also have the schematics and wiring diagrams for the PC-30 if any one needs them.

Richard
IF you got a copy of the Todd PC40 schematic would like a copy. Email [email protected] Thank you.