Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need to build a circuit + Power supply check plan for me

endlessparadox

Feb 14, 2018
Like the title says i need to build this circuit on a stripboard with a power supply:
IMG-20181025-124631.jpg[

The power supply circuit isnt included but it is connected to this circuit.You dont need to matter about the pieces part just watch if the connection links or breaking of copper tracks with are the rounds makes something bad in the next picture.
IMG-20181025-124707.jpg

Here is the plan including the power supply on top and the circuit on the paper down.I know it isnt very easy to understand i need to redo it after :D
Please check if it is good i dont wanna burn my pieces XD.

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
As in your other post: you need to cut the copper traces where no connection is wanted. Indicate where you want to cut in a different color. As it is, lots of short circuts are cretaed by the copper traces.
You may want to try a stripboard design software like e.g. Fritzing.

Sir Kit Board

Oct 21, 2018
The first thing I've noticed is that the components around pin 6 of the uA741 need rearranging. As it stands R5 (4k7) is shorted out. Also the +ve supply to pin 7 is missing.

As Harald Kapp has pointed out, if you mark the cuts in red, for example, it would make it much clearer, & easier to follow.

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
I use a red pencil and mark an "X" where I cut the tracks. I also make straight lines, not scribbles.

Attachments

• Sound Level Indicator 001 re-exposure.JPG
    Sound Level Indicator 001 re-exposure.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 12

endlessparadox

Feb 14, 2018
As in your other post: you need to cut the copper traces where no connection is wanted. Indicate where you want to cut in a different color. As it is, lots of short circuts are cretaed by the copper traces.
The first thing I've noticed is that the components around pin 6 of the uA741 need rearranging. As it stands R5 (4k7) is shorted out. Also the +ve supply to pin 7 is missing.

As Harald Kapp has pointed out, if you mark the cuts in red, for example, it would make it much clearer, & easier to follow.
I use a red pencil and mark an "X" where I cut the tracks. I also make straight lines, not scribbles.
A bit late but i assembled the track it doesn't work sorry im naturally a bad drawer but i think it should be easier to understand
I dont wanna use something else than pencil for now because im changing it each time :p
IMG-20181031-204222.jpg

endlessparadox

Feb 14, 2018
Abou

About this do you think you could explain it to me a bit better why?

And yes i realised a big mistake totally forgot the +Ve and the -Ve when i checked the ic info sheet :confused:
Im gonna fix it and try it again but if there are others mistakes i would like to fix them.:)

endlessparadox

Feb 14, 2018
Harald i think there is a misunderstanding in reality the resistance+led didnt work because the copper tracks were oxydated and didnt let current pass.

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
Pin 7 of the opamp is its positive power supply pin. Yours is disconnected.
None of your parts have numbers like R1, R2, R3 etc and the part number of the voltage regulator is not shown.
The stripboard is missing the very old and obsolete BC109 transistor.

Sir Kit Board

Oct 21, 2018
If you look at R5 (4k7), it has a link right next to it without any cuts in the board. So that link is shorting out the resistor.