Maker Pro
Maker Pro

New Member Here......

Andygator3

Jun 8, 2012
I just got an email from this website..... I thought I would check it out - after all, I am into electronics. This place looked pretty cool, I think I will "join". I had a problem joining because I was already a member - I'm getting old.

I was amazed I am a member because I never thought to join an electronics..... website(?). That said, here I am. I have been working in electronics since I was 11 (?) I think that was when I went to work for Radio Shack(!!!) You would have to have been around back then to see the humor in that - I think Kornfeld (dead President of Tandy) would have appreciated that.

Despite the fact I have no book knowledge of electronics, I have a research and development company in electronics. I just learned to shut my mouth when I am around people who REALLY know what they are talking about. I am not sure if I might become an asset to this site - or if I will just lurk and sponge off the posts. I have very little idea how things work, but I am really good at building them. Lots of stories - lots and lots.....

Like a good Newby, I will just lurk and explore for a while and then figure out how the "post" button works.

andy

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Welcome back Andy, you forgetful old member :D

Feel free to lurk as much as you wish. If you feel you can contribute then please do.

We all have our unique skills and you never know, it may be YOU that is the expert. If you've built lots of stuff then maybe you'll be good at spotting what someone has done wrong in their project. We get a lot of questions like that :)

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
indeed ... welcome back Andy
it was a couple of years ago when you joined up
As Steve said, look forward to seeing your contributions :)

cheers
Dave

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
Hi Andy and welcome back!

I'm sure you'll be able to help. We get all kinds of questions here. You never know when one will come along that's right up your alley.

Regards

Kris