Maker Pro
Maker Pro

New To This Forum, Want To Learn More About Electronics

Photon Guy

Nov 17, 2021
Im new to this forum and I want to learn more about electronics. My background in electronics consists of small projects such as building transistor radios from kits, installing simple electronic devices into props, and some simple soldering and wiring. I studied Physics in high school and college which got a bit into electronics and I know some of the basics such as a basic understanding on what voltage, current, and wattage is and on resistance. I want to learn more about electronics particularly when it comes to building my own projects. I like to build stuff and some of the stuff I want to make deals with electronics.

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
Im new to this forum and I want to learn more about electronics. My background in electronics consists of small projects such as building transistor radios from kits, installing simple electronic devices into props, and some simple soldering and wiring. I studied Physics in high school and college which got a bit into electronics and I know some of the basics such as a basic understanding on what voltage, current, and wattage is and on resistance. I want to learn more about electronics particularly when it comes to building my own projects. I like to build stuff and some of the stuff I want to make deals with electronics.

Try looking through TalkingElectronics web site...plenty of stuff there and mostly all free.
Animations, circuit examples, books and projects covering discrete devices as well as ones normal chips and microcontrollers.

http://www.talkingelectronics.com/te_interactive_index.html

bertus

Nov 8, 2019