Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Newbee - a bit further?

• Thread starter Niels Damsgaard-Sørensen
  • Start date
N

Niels Damsgaard-Sørensen

Jan 1, 1970
Hi all. Where do a poor newbee go (best on the net) when he has passed the obvious newbee-faq's on the net? When you can "blink a LED", Write to a LCD and so on, and are getting a bit further than that, but still are ... a newbee? It seems to mee, there is a wide span from starters courses on PIC 16F84 to the far more advanced "proff's"
discussions. Where do i find beginners faq's on 18F452 - banking, interrupt's and so on? I know i can't get it all for free, but perhaps somebody made a site for the guys who went to work instead of going to the university some twenty years ago ;-)
Any ideas? Books?

N

Niels Damsgaard-Sørensen

Jan 1, 1970
Sorry - bat manners, i forgot to sign my own quistion.
So thank's for any ideas on further readings.

Niels

--
Nu er jeg TRÆT af spammere.
Fjern bæstet fra adressen hvis du mailer mig.
"Niels Damsgaard-Sørensen" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse Hi all. Where do a poor newbee go (best on the net) when he has passed the obvious newbee-faq's on the net? When you can "blink a LED", Write to a LCD and so on, and are getting a bit further than that, but still are ... a newbee? It seems to mee, there is a wide span from starters courses on PIC 16F84 to the far more advanced "proff's"
discussions. Where do i find beginners faq's on 18F452 - banking, interrupt's and so on? I know i can't get it all for free, but perhaps somebody made a site for the guys who went to work instead of going to the university some twenty years ago ;-)
Any ideas? Books?

N

Niels Damsgaard-Sørensen

Jan 1, 1970
already been there - why do you think i decidet to go for the 18F452 for further exploytasions? ;-) Not a bad word about your site, it's exelent, but it has (from my point of wiew) the same fault as all the others, it tells me some simple stuff, and then take a long step, "forgetting the stuff in the mittle". If i learned Jal (i'm on it) and used the librarys i'm sure there would be no problem. but if i stick to asssembler and have to figure the banking and so on out by my self, then your advice about going for the '452 will soon get me in deep trouble. Guess what i'm looking for is a beginners site, which is not on the 16F84, but some thing a little more advanced (like 18F452).
MVH Niels