Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Newbie from uk

Matthew1986

Mar 26, 2018
Hi everybody.
I am new to the whole electronics but have always been put of doing anything because to be fair when you look at it it just looks to complicated or is that just me..
Anyways thought hell with it and jumped in to give it ago...

Thank you

hexreader

Apr 21, 2011
You made a good start by buying a ready made kit - looks like you made a neat job of building it.

Pity it does not work, but don't despair, it happens to us all in the early days, and you eventually learn to be much more careful with component orientation and avoiding bad solder joints.

Some circuits are complicated, some are simple. You will be surprised how fast you will learn, as long as you remain calm and take things in small steps, and build up slowly.

Do you have multimeter and oscilloscope? - cheap ones are fine.

Matthew1986

Mar 26, 2018
You made a good start by buying a ready made kit - looks like you made a neat job of building it.

Pity it does not work, but don't despair, it happens to us all in the early days, and you eventually learn to be much more careful with component orientation and avoiding bad solder joints.

Some circuits are complicated, some are simple. You will be surprised how fast you will learn, as long as you remain calm and take things in small steps, and build up slowly.

Do you have multimeter and oscilloscope? - cheap ones are fine.
I am going to pick up a multimeter today and thanks i think ill get into it proper once i have reserched abit more and get to grips with how things work but we gotta start somewhere
Thank you

Ian

Administrator
Aug 23, 2006
HI Matthew, welcome to the forum :).