Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Now this is funny!!

bigone5500

Apr 9, 2014
So I get to burger king and they have a flat screen at the back of the restaurant. It hangs above what is kinda like where you would sit to enjoy some coffee or whatever. There are 3 small 2 person seats in a horseshoe fashion around a small end table of sorts. In one of the seats, resting quietly is a BK employee.

When I walk in with my son, the tv is on. I already have my Galaxy S5 programmed with the settings of the tv. I walk in and immediately turn it off. After ordering, I choose a seat somewhat close to the tv but in a seat that I am somewhat covered. While I am eating my fries, I turn it back on. The employee, 'EE', looks up. ESPN is playing. I hit the channel up and it goes to ESPN2. After a minute, I turn the channel again, then again. EE makes a 'uhh...' breathy sound. A few minutes later, I again turn the channel. This time EE gets up and goes to the counter. I hear nothing said then she comes back and sits back down and leans back in the chair. A minute or so later, I turn the channel again and EE looks up, gets back up and then goes back to the counter and yells "Who got the remote!???". Another EE says I don't know, there must be a ghost in the tv.

I try to contain myself with great effort. It's time to finish eating and go...

I love technology...