Maker Pro
Maker Pro

'nuther thing....

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
Not sure if something lie the following exists but if it does can someone point me to it - and if it doesn't can someone develop it so they can make a fortune????

I'd like to have a mouse facility (right-click) that allowed me to choose what I wanted to do with whatever it was I click'n'dragged a screen box around: vis a vis

Snapshot (already available but not via box/right-click), save content to disk (whether it's video or whatever is in the box), download all links in the box, download/save any links found in the boxed text/image, to name but a few.

Many of these services can be achieved using a combination of keystrokes or through other applications (PrtSc button for example) but I'd like the ease of click'n'drag a box then right-click to select from a drop-down box of functions (that could maybe added to as required???)

Does such an 'app' exist?

dragon

Oct 31, 2022
that sounds like a good idea, if u could add computer vision to it that automatically detects things on the screen as well, so u dont even have to click on it. thats what i'm into.