Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Opinions on This Oscilloscope

Externet

Aug 24, 2009
Bought that one a few months ago from curiosity. It works, it is accurate. I get lost constantly tying to find settings and controls as it is a new animal to me given little use so far. I added some labels to front panel to ease locate functions/knobs. Tempted to glue it to a brick to make more steady/held on the bench, feels as light as a pack of cigarettes. Will take practice to learn its operation. I would not get rid of a simple Hitachi V212 again for hobby use in exchange for this one; I would get rid of a Tektronix in exchange for this one. :oops:

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
There are many reviews on Youtube - split between (very) critical and (mildly) approving depending on your approach to this type of equipment.

A professional (or even an experienced amateur) would steer away from this device but as a learning tool it's probably more than good enough.

Personally I'd 'add' a few more 10's of $ and go for something by a more established manufacturer.

Keonte45

Aug 29, 2022
I haven't personally used the Hanteck oscilloscope but I've seen several positive reviews on YouTube. Although, I've used the previous one and it was okay.