Maker Pro
Maker Pro

oscillator help

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
May 8, 2012
Adam, as I see it EP is a repository of knowledge freely given by its entire membership. Colin on the other hand is a one man show. That could be tolerable if the "show" was playing here on EP...but it isn't.

Chris

LvW

Apr 12, 2014
Here is another "interesting" conclusion from Colin at the end of his explanation how a phase shift oscillator works:

Quote: "The circuit works completely differently to anything described in any Text Book. The transistor operates on a rising and falling CURRENT (increasing and decreasing current) into the base. That's why no-one has described it before"

From this, I have learned that there is no textbook which describes the working principle correctly. Colin is the first.

Arouse1973

Adam
Dec 18, 2013
Adam, as I see it EP is a repository of knowledge freely given by its entire membership. Colin on the other hand is a one man show. That could be tolerable if the "show" was playing here on EP...but it isn't.

Chris
I agree.

Arouse1973

Adam
Dec 18, 2013
Here is another "interesting" conclusion from Colin at the end of his explanation how a phase shift oscillator works:

Quote: "The circuit works completely differently to anything described in any Text Book. The transistor operates on a rising and falling CURRENT (increasing and decreasing current) into the base. That's why no-one has described it before"

From this, I have learned that there is no textbook which describes the working principle correctly. Colin is the first.
Lol , we should be so glad we have Colin. :)

CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
Here is another "interesting" conclusion from Colin <snip>

Damn! After reading that self aggrandizing tripe it's no wonder why he finds it beneath his station to discuss anything with us. We're mere mortals!

Merry Christmas
Chris

GPG

Sep 18, 2015
"The transistor operates on a rising and falling CURRENT (increasing and decreasing current) into the base. That's why no-one has described it before"
He's discovered the transistor!

CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
Yes, and when I was a young lad I thought I had discovered sex! I was absolutely positive that what I was experiencing had never been experienced before....ever! Fortunate for me the internet didn't exist then, for I may have announced my discovery to the entire world too!:p

Chris

CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
That bit is true, but there was much begatting before!
Uh yeah but considering who they were begetting with it would get you some serious jail time these days! :eek:

Chris

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.