Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Panasonic SA-BTT775 Home theatre wont turn on just clicks

Kassi

Aug 6, 2018
Hi, I have a Panasonic SA-BTT775 Home theatre, couple of days ago it turned off and now it wont turn on and only makes clicking noise....help please

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
We see/hear of many examples like yours and they inevitably point to internal problems that require test equipment and tools to repair.

Unless you have a decent test meter and soldering equipment you may find it easier to seek professional repair services and/or purchase a new unit (which is often cheaper!).

Let us know if you (a) have the test/repair equipment (b) attitude to 'get inside and have a go'!

Arif A

Feb 14, 2022
I finally figured this out after searching everywhere online and seeing people in similar situations but no solutions. I was getting 2 audible relay clicks but no power to the surround sound unit. After some experimenting this is what worked for me:

Remove all wires to the unit including the ac power cord, plug in all the cables you need THEN the power cable after. In my case I had a Panasonic sa-pt770, I plugged in the speakers to the respective colors, then my HDMI, then the power cable.