Maker Pro
Maker Pro

PCB Manufacturing Australia - Advice on Suppliers

Andrew-Jacobs

Mar 15, 2018
Hi All,

I'm getting back into this field after some time away from it, Suppliers have changed a lot in Australia, Looking for a good Aussie supplier ?

Cost is not the major concern, i just need good quality and reliability.

Cheers

Andrew

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Cost is not the major concern, i just need good quality and reliability.

Hi Andrew

I use this mob in Sydney ... Artronics

https://www.bing.com/search?q=artronics+printed+circuit+board&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IENTSR

I use them for my commercial product boards. They have never failed to produce good quality boards at a reasonable price

otherwise head to one of the many Chinese PCB manufacturers for dirt cheap boards but remember the old adage ... "ya gets whats ya pays for"

this resource page on the forum gives quite a list of PCB manufacturers ....

https://www.electronicspoint.com/resources/low-cost-pcb-manufacturers.50/

Dave

Last edited:

Andrew-Jacobs

Mar 15, 2018
Thanks i'll keep them in mind, looks like they are just a loader, so they are playing middle man top china supplier i'd say

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Thanks i'll keep them in mind, looks like they are just a loader, so they are playing middle man top china supplier i'd say

who are you referring to ??

if Atronic ... pretty sure they make locally

welllllllll .... I always thought they made locally BUT it appears they are not middle man
they have their own factories in China

Artronic Productions (Aust) Pty Ltd provide first class computer repair services and can effectively solve hardware or software problems.We manufacture and assembly npth, pth and multi-layer pcbs. We have grown to have our 3rd factory built in Tianjin China due to the success and continue support of our customers.

my bold

Last edited: