Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Pin 'XXX' does not exist in child module.

rami_sahbi

Dec 27, 2023
Hi,
I have a problem when I simulate my circuit in Proteus I receive this error message, and I didn't find any solution for that.
Please HELP me !!!

Pin 'XXX' does not exist in child module.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2023-12-27 234039.png
    Capture d’écran 2023-12-27 234039.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 6

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
I'm not an expert in Proteus, but here are my two cents:
It looks like you use library elements in your schematic drawing which do not have a matching simulation model. Make sure you have the schematic elements as well as the simulation models in the right place for Proteus to find and use them.

bertus

Nov 8, 2019
Hello,

I hope this helps a bit:

Bertus

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
I dont know how to check what you said
Here's a description for importing an Arduino library into proteus. Although the description is for Arduino, the same principle should apply to any other library.
Here's another, more general description.
You'll need at least an .IDX file and a .LIB file, possibly also a .HEX file. Check whether both these files (or possibly a .HEX file also) exist for the components that trow the "missing pin" error. You may have to search for the correct library path. Scroll down on the site linked to the comments, there some possibilities are discussed.

rami_sahbi

Dec 27, 2023
Here's a description for importing an Arduino library into proteus. Although the description is for Arduino, the same principle should apply to any other library.
Here's another, more general description.
You'll need at least an .IDX file and a .LIB file, possibly also a .HEX file. Check whether both these files (or possibly a .HEX file also) exist for the components that trow the "missing pin" error. You may have to search for the correct library path. Scroll down on the site linked to the comments, there some possibilities are discussed.
Thank you very much mate , it working now I appreciate your help.