Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Please Help Me Assemble 10m Remote Ultrasonic Compact Circuit

Nguyễn Văn phúc

Jan 4, 2017
I want to assemble a circuit broadcast powerful ultrasonic distance is 10 meters emit, I'm hope to receive your help. thanks!

Attachments

• mach-phat.jpg
    mach-phat.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 79

HellasTechn

Apr 14, 2013
Hi there. I see you have the circuit diagram. What exactly is there you need us to help you with ?

Nguyễn Văn phúc

Jan 4, 2017
Hi there. I see you have the circuit diagram. What exactly is there you need us to help you with ?
what me need is a booster to go beyond it, because I was the project that created an alert for the car accident and would like your help, the idea is to use an ultrasound device . I thought you could help me complete the idea, I'm need an amplifier circuit diagram ultrasonic waves to go beyond 10m.
thanks!

Alec_t

Jul 7, 2015
If this is for an alert, surely a loud audio-frequency signal is needed. Why ultrasonic?
What transducer do you have available and what is its specification?

AnalogKid

Jun 10, 2015
Ultrasonic proximity alarm, scaled up for 10 meter distance.

ak

Nguyễn Văn phúc

Jan 4, 2017
If this is for an alert, surely a loud audio-frequency signal is needed. Why ultrasonic?
What transducer do you have available and what is its specification?
this is all that I have assembled a sonar transceiver is available, but its scope is only 300cm I wanted to improve its operating range up to 10m. My idea is a long-range ultrasound systems used to predict impending accident

Attachments

• Z.jpg
    Z.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 76

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
this is all that I have assembled a sonar transceiver is available, but its scope is only 300cm I wanted to improve its operating range up to 10m. My idea is a long-range ultrasound systems used to predict impending accident

then look into the sensors that they are already using in vehicle crash avoidance systems

some googling on your part will likely to bring up some of the sensors used :)

Nguyễn Văn phúc

Jan 4, 2017
then look into the sensors that they are already using in vehicle crash avoidance systems

some googling on your part will likely to bring up some of the sensors used :)
it's just a beta, I want to improve it stronger, I need a device that emits a powerful ultrasound, and I'm having to deadlock