Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Please Help!

stillbill

Feb 5, 2012
I don't no where to turn, but I hope I can get some help at this website. I am a senior citizen and live in a awful neighborhood. While I was away visiting a friend, someone in my area got in my home and placed noise generators in my home. When they these things start, they produce such a high pitched squeal, it almost makes me feel like my ear drums will bleed. This is not a joke. When I go outside at night, I can hear them laughing at me. This has been going on for almost a year. I know it is remote contolled because it follows me around in my home till it sounds everywhere. Is there anything like a jammer I can purchase to stop this torture. When I call for someone to come over and listen. It is quiet as a mouse. I can't afford to have my home electronically debugged, but there has to be something I can purchase to stop this. I would appreciate any info anyone has. Thankyou

jackorocko

Apr 4, 2010
So there was a felony crime committed and you didn't think to call the police?

jackorocko

Apr 4, 2010
Well it has to be powered by something. If it has been over a year I would think the batteries would be dead by now, so you could start by unplugging everything.

Raven Luni

Oct 15, 2011
Have you considered tinnitis as a possibility? Symptoms can vary especially where the perceived sound is concerned - high pithed squeal, low hum, some people even hear what they think is voices. It is also said to get worse the more anxious / agitated you become.

My cousin was convinced she heard her neighbours TV very loudly at night - to the point where she was ready to (violently) confront the neighbour. Luckily that didnt happen and she got diagnosed with tinnitis

See your doctor. Stimulating yourself with real sound also helps to alleviate it. Listen to music or find a noisy environment.