Maker Pro
Maker Pro

please i need a mentor to guide to learn how to make basic electronic circuits especially led emergency lights, mobile phone chargers, laptop chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philip_Odeh

Feb 22, 2023
please i need a mentor to guide to learn how to make basic electronic circuits especially led emergency lights, mobile phone chargers, laptop chargers, and power supplies in general. i am a total novice in electronics but i do know basic components and what they do

crutschow

May 7, 2021
Why do you want to learn how to make devices that can be readily purchased?

You need to start leaning basic electronics before you can design those items, so find some tutorials for that.
Also learning how to use a SPICE simulator, such as the free LTspice from Analog Devices, can help you understand circuit operation.

Alec_t

Jul 7, 2015
Welcome to maker.pro.
As Crutschow says, start with basic electronics, such as learning the function of individual components.
Chargers for laptops and phones are actually inside those devices and just need the appropriate power supply. You don't build the chargers themselves, and they are considerably more complex than "basic electronic circuits".

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Emergency lighting, laptop chargers, mobile phone chargers and power supplies?. Are you kidding?
Go to school and learn. There are no short cuts.
1. You kill somebody.
2. You kill yourself.
3. You can’t test because your dead!
4. Nothing basic there.

I just edited this post because you didn’t even give an idea of the general power supply.
You guys freak me out, no care in the world for safety. I don’t care about your safety, but I do care about the buyer. You’ll get no help in killing your self from this forum.
Martin

Last edited:

bidrohini

Feb 1, 2023
You can post your requirement to the freelancing platforms. Many eletronics experts are available at those websites.

roughshawd

Jul 13, 2020
I always tell everyone who asks things like that...
You can learn everything you need to know by learning how to charge a battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.