Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Woo-Woo Powerful changing magnetic field generator. Can influence human cells activity ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sciencetoolbar

Apr 10, 2017
Can changing magnetic field generated by a spinning neodymium sphere 26mm diameter (high RPM's) influence human body cells activity?
setups : 3 V - DC motor, 26mm neo sphere (Article ID K-26-C Material NdFeB Shape Sphere Diameter 26 mm Tolerance +/- 0,1 mm Coating Chrome-plated (Ni-Cu-Ni-Cr) Manufacturing method sintered Magnetisation N38 strength approx. 9,1 kg (approx. 89,2 N) Max. working temperature 80°C Weight 69,9410 g Curie temperature 310 °C Residual magnetism Br 12200-12600 G, 1.22-1.26 T Coercive field strength bHc 10.8-11.5 kOe, 860-915 kA/m Coercive field strength iHc ≥12 kOe, ≥955 kA/m Energy product (BxH)max 36-38 MGOe, 287-303 kJ/m³), special screw pot metal case 13 mm fixed on the neo sphere between the magnetic poles N-S) , usb cable, external battery.
magnetic field : CHANGING magnetic field
category : ABSTRACT

An electric change occurring when a magnetic field is applied to the human body

magnetic fields induce circulating currents within the human body. The strength of these currents depends on the intensity of the outside magnetic field.

A human body can generate between 10 and 100 millivolts.

answers so far :

1."The broad answer is that, yes, magnetic fields can alter the electrical activity of cells. This is the basis of a technique called TMS - transcranial magnetic stimulation, whereby a powerful magnetic source is held above the scalp. It can influence the behaviour of brain regions below the magnetic wand, inhibiting some areas and facilitating activity in others."
2."Yes because the rotating magnetic field will generate microcurrents in the cell which is conductive to water,salts,etc.
look up microcurrents in google"
3."Yes a magnetic field can influence the body. How and to what postive or negative influences and levels are however undefinable at this level of resolution."

What is your opinion about this ?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 82
  • position neodymyum sphere - metal case.jpg
    position neodymyum sphere - metal case.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

sciencetoolbar

Apr 10, 2017
Externally applied EM fields obviousy can affect body cells. How else would NMR scans work?
What do you hope to achieve by spinning a magnet?
Thx for your opinion Alec.T I know that TMN using a changing magnetic field. NMR is using a static or a changing magnetic field ?
I do not hope to achieve something by spining a magnet. I wish to have some opinions from a related field ( this forum ). All my work is based on results........
for example one of the related achivment of this experiment:
attaching a coil iron -less, and a bulb , modifying setups , , I managed to make a bulb 230 V glow 75 W using the same neo sphere 26 mm......

Last edited:

sciencetoolbar

Apr 10, 2017
Thank you for your answer again. Now from the setups description presented in my first post in this thread do you think my device (when is turned on) is generating a changing magnetic field, a static magnetic field, or both ?

Attachments

• rotative system small generator.jpg
    rotative system small generator.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 113

Alec_t

Jul 7, 2015
Both. Internally of the sphere the field will be static, if you neglect the influence of external fields such as that of the Earth.

sciencetoolbar

Apr 10, 2017
If you ask me I will say that, the device is creating a changing magnetic field. Isee your point of view when you say static to (both). What do we know about the influence of CHANGING magnetic field (refering at living cells) (there are volumes and volumes about the static m.f. influence and we know a lot of devices on the market (ref to static magnetic fields including magnetic bracelets, magnetic matress, shoes, etc, devices based on frequencies if you ask me waste of money.....).on the other side we have the TMS procedure (ref to CHANGING magnetic fields) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcranial_magnetic_stimulation and something else ?
I wish to invite all members/ guests to join the discusion it doesn.t matter for me if the opinions will be diferents and it will came from enginners, doctors, teachsrs,students, etc or simple people.

Last edited:

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
If you ask me I will say that, the device is creating a changing magnetic field.

If you ask me, it's rotating a static magnetic field.

It also appears to me that you have a magnet attached to a motor. You then go in search of what it can do, making what appear to be unsupported assertions about what it's "like".

It reminds be of another thread of yours we moved to the woo woo section.

Your experiments would be much improved if you actually took some measurements before making claims.

sciencetoolbar

Apr 10, 2017
If you ask me, it's rotating a static magnetic field.

It also appears to me that you have a magnet attached to a motor. You then go in search of what it can do, making what appear to be unsupported assertions about what it's "like".

It reminds be of another thread of yours we moved to the woo woo section.

Your experiments would be much improved if you actually took some measurements before making claims.
Thx for your answer steve. This time is ABSTRACT, if someone wish to measure something inside the human body..i wish to know.....:) (do not try with a voltmeter on the skin, the values are irelevant, depending on skin amount of water and contact surface etc.....) in the movies presented in the past..(you named it the woo woo section..... funny :)).you saw experiments .....if it is strong enough to make the bulb glow (attaching coil and bulbs)....this means is strong enough to modify cells activity.....it was a message in that movies..... hided in the small generator a single person decripted it. It was obviously I did not claim the ac generator something more important......
last time you were in a hurry to close the tread because some people reacts with axes. I am different,I am looking for results, not to write volumes and volumes of theory. I accept only result and conclusions.
thx st

Last edited:

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Do you have anything more than "it feels good therefore it must be true"?

Status
Not open for further replies.