Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Problem with pioneer sx 315 receiver

Kainbow

May 23, 2020
So the unit powers on and will play sound through the speakers with the test tone feature. It will not however play sound when any of the inputs are selected. I have tried replacing the input cable to no avail. Any help is appreciated.

unitelex

May 23, 2020
Sounds like a problem with the pre-amplifier or signal selection switching/multiplexer, or the power supply feeding that section

Chris

jeffreyc1

Nov 24, 2021
i found what looks to be a hidden camera on the front of my pioneer stx 316 its not for the remote i dont think its on the right part of the display can someone confirm whether its for the remote or not

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
can someone confirm whether its for the remote or no
i found what looks to be a hidden camera

Only you can see what you have in front of you.
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Do an image search for:
Infrared LED
Infrared sensor
Pin hole camera.
Hidden camera.
That should get you started.
It’s not beyond the realms of unscrupulous owners to install hidden cameras for their own gratification.
But I very much doubt it.

Martin

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
Sir jeffreyc1 . . . . . . .
O.K.
. . . . . Dick Tracy . . . . . . .no that's jeffrey, isn't it . . . .
Feast your eyes upon the evidence . . . . and then see RED O . . . .which is the placement of the lens of the infrared sensor of the remote receiver of that unit.
Initially align up the YELLOW rectangular outline of the units display panel . . . .which the IR lens centers on.
Then triangulate between the STATION - and STATION + push buttons . . . to the lens..
It would be 52 shades DUMBER than dirt to place a micro camera BEHIND a dark tinted filter that both TREMENDOUSLY skews true color rendition and accuracy as well as additionally TOTALLY decimating lux light sensitivity.
( Next thought / question pre-answered . . . .a wide angle / fish eye would experience even greater affectation. )

Tha a a a a a a a a s s it . . . . .

THE EVIDENCE . . . .

upload_2021-11-27_9-52-16.png

73's de Edd . . . . . . .

My wife and I always compromise . . .
Hows that ? . . .
“Well . . . . . I first admit I am being wrong and then she agrees with me!”

Last edited: