Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Woo-Woo Protecting one dc circuit from the other

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnetman12003

Mar 18, 2010
I have two circuits. One has a 28 volt dc output. The other has a input of 24 volts from a battery.

I wish to connect the 28 volt output circuit in parallel with the 24 volt battery. Hovever I also wish to protect the 28 volt output circuit so no feedback comes from the 24 volt battery circuit. I figure a couple of diodes should be able to do that.

I need to see a simple small schematic diagram showing proper arangement of the diodes.to do the above.

One other question looms. Do you think a 28 dc volt source can damage a 24 volt battery its in parallel with?

All help most appreciated.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
You probably want to protect both sources from each other.

Generally speaking, a diode from each of the sources to the device under power will ensure that the source with the highest voltage powers the load.

edit:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2rails.png
    2rails.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:

magnetman12003

Mar 18, 2010
You probably want to protect both sources from each other.

Generally speaking, a diode from each of the sources to the device under power will ensure that the source with the highest voltage powers the load.

edit:
attachment.php

Thank you for sharing that information with me. I will be using it.

I need to know if someone in this forum can make a CAD electronical schematic drawing of two circuits I have in mind. I would like to incorporate them into one schematic drawing. I am working with RADIANT energy and getting exciting unexpected results . Little is understood about just what Radiant energy is and there is a lot of speculation as to where it comes from as well as how to use it.

I might be wasting my time but from tests I have been running I am getting more RADIANT energy out of a device in terms of watt power that what regular energy I have been putting into it in terms of watt power. Time after time I get the same results using accurate meters..

If whoever wants to make the above schematic for me does not think its possoible then he must know a lot more than I do. And has experimented with RADIANT energy for a long time as I have. No man made laws are broken as far as I know.

I seek a free spirit person looking outside the box to make the schematic for me and they can make their own and see where I am coming from. All my information is open sourced for everyone to look at and build. I dont seek money or fame for doing all this I am a Christian-- enough said.

Contact me with whomever wishes to do this and I will supply them the drawings of two circuits by Email. At this stage I dont want to bother with nay sayer remarks or armchair philosopher type thinking without doing.

In short I am almost ready to close a power loop and see what happens.

Tom

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
I need to know if someone in this forum can make a CAD electronical schematic drawing of two circuits I have in mind.

Show us the hand drawn schematic and if it's not too complex I'm sure someone could draw it.

Alternatively, there are any number of free tools on the internet.

I am working with RADIANT energy
Should I fear to ask what RADIANT energy is (and why in needs all uppercase letters)?

and getting exciting unexpected results. Little is understood about just what Radiant energy is and there is a lot of speculation as to where it comes from as well as how to use it.
This seems almost universal with Woo Woo science.

I might be wasting my time
I fear you might be

but from tests I have been running I am getting more RADIANT energy out of a device in terms of watt power that what regular energy I have been putting into it in terms of watt power.
All that can possibly mean is that you have made an erorr, or the energy is coming from somewhere else.

Time after time I get the same results using accurate meters..
I hope you're not measuring voltage and current and multiplying them together to get power?

If whoever wants to make the above schematic for me does not think its possoible then he must know a lot more than I do.
Or maybe just a few specific things.

And has experimented with RADIANT energy for a long time as I have.
Why? I've never tried to build a perpetual motion machine, but that doesn't stop me knowing why they don't work.

No man made laws are broken as far as I know.
And there is your first misunderstanding.

Man-made laws = rules and regulations imposed by Government.

Laws of nature are not man-made. They are observations of what happens.

Last edited:

duke37

Jan 9, 2011
My runner beans are growing well, all due to RADIANT energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.