Maker Pro
Maker Pro

question about good newest drone to buy in the market? please help.

nyleinha

Feb 29, 2016
hi everyone! i am having with my old drone. camera sucks and recording always corrupting, i dont know why. been so many threads to find solution but then got no luck at all. anyways, i need your expert opinion from you guys about a newest drone(what to buy in the market today). also i read about onagofly is this good? i need someone who can advice about this. please help me to find a good one. if you guys know something please share your link in this thread. im hoping for your reply asap. thank you and have a nice day everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
hi everyone! i am having with my old drone. camera sucks and recording always corrupting, i dont know why. been so many threads to find solution but then got no luck at all. anyways, i need your expert opinion from you guys about a newest drone(what to buy in the market today). also i read about onagofly is this good? i need someone who can advice about this. please help me to find a good one. if you guys know something please share your link in this thread. im hoping for your reply asap. thank you and have a nice day everyone!
There is a bit of a problem with your post...
No one here can tell you what the 'best' drone is for a couple reasons.
First, 'Best' can be multiple things and depends on the person's preferences.
Second, Drones are one of those things (like cell phones) that tend to gather groups of people who swear by specific brands and don't touch others.

Tell us what the most important features are and if someone has experience with a model that fits your requirements, they may share... but from the sounds of things I would suggest building your own... you can pick your own controller, camera, firmware, props, motors, etc... it's a bit pricey and time consuming but it's the best way to make sure everything is what you want it to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Again I have deleted the link
the post looks spammy and I decided to initially delete the link and see where it went
the Op appeared to reinstate the link which I have again deleted

I am really close to deleting the thread as spam unless the OP can give better info ( as asked for by @Gryd3 ) without referring to links

'Dave