Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Question on which HDMI cable for CX48

mandarpatil

May 27, 2020
I just pre-ordered the CX48 on B&H and plan on using it as my main PC monitor coupled with a PS5 in the end of the year. Very excited to see how this panel does considering LG stated it was intended as a PC monitor. I just have a couple of questions, which HDMI cable do i need to power this properly with my RTX 2080 Ti? I'll be running it at 4k 120hz. Also, if my frames dip low and i want to run the games at 1440p, will it look like crap? What's the general consensus on OLED's native scaling algorithm to upscale 1440p on a 4k screen? Does it look blurry or okay? Thanks.

mandarpatil

May 27, 2020
I just pre-ordered the CX48 on B&H and plan on using it as my main PC monitor coupled with a PS5 in the end of the year. Very excited to see how this panel does considering LG stated it was intended as a PC monitor. I just have a couple of questions, which HDMI cable do i need to power this properly with my RTX 2080 Ti? I'll be running it at 4k 120hz. Also, if my frames dip low and i want to run the games at 1440p, will it look like crap? What's the general consensus on OLED's native scaling algorithm to upscale 1440p on a 4k screen? Does it look blurry or okay? Thanks.

Any Updates???
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Mod Edit: Advertising in signature removed

Last edited by a moderator: