Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Quooker PCB problems

TheChelseaBoy

Nov 15, 2022
Before I start let me confess that I know nothing about PCBs. Anyway after cleaning out my 12 yr old Quooker I mustn’t have seated the element correctly in the vacuum chamber. Once started I noticed flashing lights and upon investigation a leak from the chamber. All lights went out then. Upon taking everything apart the top of the chamber was swimming. Now I am getting power readings to the board but no readings to the pins attached to the elements. So I imagine that something has blown on the board. What are my options? Can I fix the circuit board or replace it? Where might I buy such a board or is it propriety to Quooker. Again I don’t have a multi meter and wouldn’t know how to use if if I did. Grateful for any help.

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
What are my options?
Assuming you can get a replacement board then that would be the only practical 'repair' solution. Your lack of test equipment and knowledge to use it means your options are limited.

Given the age of the equipment and potential dangers from getting it wrong I suggest you just replace the whole thing.