Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Rapid Fire Mouse

Anthony Montana

Oct 25, 2015
I have no knowledge as to how circuits work and I've seen a few videos like the use of 555 ships and methods of creating a rapid fire mouse. my question is is there a rapid fire mod that will allow me to fire bursts at a time or full auto as i please because they all seem to be mag dumps. For example: I have an SKS (which is semi auto only) in a game and don't want to fire all the rounds off but only a few.

Another question I have is could there be both a mag dumping button as well as a controlled rapid fire button on the same mouse?

Electrodogs

Nov 3, 2015
Use a 555 pulse generator and set it onto the click wire on the board after that I would actually use the drop magazine manually. 555 Monostable Circuit.

Attachments

• 555-monostable-multivibrator-300x261.jpg
    555-monostable-multivibrator-300x261.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 182

Tha fios agaibh

Aug 11, 2014
One thing that also might be of interest is a foot switch that can mimic the keys on a keyboard. Most games have shortcut keys that performs functions of the game (like reload)
Keyboards are quite cheap and can be savaged to get the usb control board and manipulate it do do a specific function for you. For example, have a foot pedal act as the F5 key on the keyboard. This leaves your hands free to do other things.