Maker Pro
Maker Pro

RCA model 24V511T Help Pleasssse

kaleighsmom919

Oct 4, 2009
Hi Im a sigle mom that knows nothing about electronics. My kids wii stoped working and i was stupid enough to try and fix it myself. So i was trying to see if all the plugs were in right, which they were. So i started messing with the TV. Somehow I got the FCP lock on? I know how i did it but dont know how to fix it. None of the buttons on the TV will work now. The only way to turn it on is through the cable remote and to shut it off you have to use the tv button. Please someone help me i have three screaming kids home on a rainy sunday with no tv.

tvtek

Sep 14, 2009
You have to use the RCA remote to unlock the front control panel..

ntvinh986

Nov 10, 2009
Hi Im a sigle mom that knows nothing about electronics. My kids wii stoped working and i was stupid enough to try and fix it myself. So i was trying to see if all the plugs were in right, which they were. So i started messing with the TV. Somehow I got the FCP lock on? I know how i did it but dont know how to fix it. None of the buttons on the TV will work now. The only way to turn it on is through the cable remote and to shut it off you have to use the tv button. Please someone help me i have three screaming kids home on a rainy sunday with no tv.

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.