Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Recommendations for inexpensive wired headphones?

mikejean

Aug 2, 2018
Dear all,

I am new here. I have been using Sony Bluetooth wireless headset, but unaccidentally one day when I called my friend, I could only heard from him, but he couldn't hear from me. Then I guess it must be something wrong with headset. So I took it to the repairman to get it repaired, but when told I should spend $16 repairing it, I decided to buy one new wired headphone.

Some days ago, I found one video interesting and watched it.

As I don't use it, I can not make any remark of this headset. Are there any recommendations for inexpensive wired headphones so that these can be compared together?

I do need help from you. Any suggestion or ideas?

leopark

Aug 2, 2018
If i were you, i will definitely buy this wired earphones, come on, it is only 16 bucks, and you don't need to repair your old set with the same cost.

Eve in1997

Aug 2, 2018
I prefer like wireless headset, But i feel the headset in the video is not as bad as I thought, You can have a try,It is quilt cheap.

mikejean

Aug 2, 2018
If i were you, i will definitely buy this wired earphones, come on, it is only 16 bucks, and you don't need to repair your old set with the same cost.

Thanks for your recommendation. Maybe it can meet my need, but I am not sure. I need to compare it with others.

mikejean

Aug 2, 2018
I prefer like wireless headset, But i feel the headset in the video is not as bad as I thought, You can have a try,It is quilt cheap.

Thanks for your comment. I heard from others say that wireless headset is easy to be broken,And as my budget is $10 or so, is there any recommendation for wired headset?

dave9

Mar 5, 2017
This topic looks a little suspicious like someone from a marketing department is using multiple new accounts to try to create buzz about something.

Plus how could you find that video "some days ago" when it was only posted yesterday on youtube?