Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Repair a Geneva Lab Model L

rpl

Aug 10, 2023
I have the entire service manual, apparently it's too large to upload here, 5.15mb compressed. Let me know how to send it to you and I'll send it to you I just don't know how to do it post it on here
Can you send me a copy of your service manual please on[mod edit: E-mail address removed from public view, our policy. Please use a PM (conversation) to get in contact] Thanks from Belgium

Last edited by a moderator:

Luistronix

Oct 11, 2023
I have the entire service manual, apparently it's too large to upload here, 5.15mb compressed. Let me know how to send it to you and I'll send it to you I just don't know how to do it post it on here
Hi will you be able to send me the service manual of the Geneva XL my email <SNIP> - thank you.

Moderetors note: removed email to avoid spam

Last edited by a moderator:

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
@Tswee054 , @rpl ,
@Luistronix I'm flooding your email with junk mail!!

MrMister

Nov 11, 2023
Hello
I read the above discussion and hope that some of you (maybe @Goodsam77) might know whats wrong with my Geneva Sound Model M.
There is no sound from the two main speakers, only from the two small treble speakers. All other functions, display etc works.
Is there a fuse or is the circuit board broken?
Thanks in advanced for any help

Lulu38

Dec 25, 2023
Hello,

We have Geneva L of 2014 and now it is impossible to connect smarthphone or other with Bluetooth.
Could you help us, please?

Thanks,
Luc

SorinB

Jan 1, 2024
I have a Geneva Lab model , bought în 2021.Few days ago something happened and I have no scund.The other function ls works ( display, FM preset) Conditions someone help me?Thanks