Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Req. Help ID'ing SMD Regulator

Scotophor

Oct 8, 2014
Hello, I'm trying to identify and get the datasheet for this linear voltage regulator. I don't recognize the logo, and haven't been able to match it in the usual places online. Google and other sites have not helped me with the component marking "A2NK". It appears to be an SOT-23-5 pin package, output and input at top left and bottom left respectively in the attached (enhanced) photo. This is the only part on the board with any logo, and an other-than-generic part number.

SOT-23-5 Regulator.jpg

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
I suggest you email the IK Semicon company that makes it and see what they can tell you :)

Dave

Scotophor

Oct 8, 2014
ik_semicon.jpg

Their corporate logo certainly has an element that is similar, but can you verify that their chip markings use a logo like in my first post? There are other similar corporate logos too, for example...

Rim_Semi.jpg

But, Rim Semiconductor appears to have been a sham company for the purpose of scamming investors, which ceased to exist circa 2001. So they probably never even made any chips on which to put a logo.

Last edited:

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
you can only but try the first one as I suggested

Scotophor

Oct 8, 2014
I will try but I don't expect a match, as their website lists no regulators in a 5-lead package like this.