Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Roberts RD-60 DAB Radio - "Now tuning..."

ACJC2019

Nov 14, 2021
Good Evening All,

I hope you're safe and well. First time to the forum so be gentle.:)

I have a Roberts DAB RD-60 radio that is stuck displaying "Now tuning..." on the LCD display. It is also showing the radio station it is trying to tune and "DAB" along with this. I've located the manual and tried to do a reset but to no avail. It would almost seem like the software needs a reboot or possibly refreshed/ re-flashed. Has anyone experienced a similar problem to this that has a potential fix other than going direct to Roberts? There is a type B USB port where the batteries are located so perhaps it is possible to flash something.

Appreciate any help. Cheers!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    137 bytes · Views: 3
  • image.png
    image.png
    137 bytes · Views: 2

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
Your images don't show (at 137 bytes there is obviously a problem with the upload).
There is a type B USB port where the batteries are located so perhaps it is possible to flash something.
That port is very likely not for flashing new firmware but for connecting a USB stick to play music from.
Have you checked with another receiver that DAB is active? Just to avoid trying to find a fault with your receiver whilst the problem is in fact a missing DAB signal from the sender?