Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Samsung Q600B/ZA-no sound,buy schematic diagram

frogot

Mar 25, 2023
The new soundbar does not work, there is no guarantee. I'm trying to do it. According to reviews, this is a common reason for this model. Maybe someone who has already encountered it tells which element does not work

maybe there is a downgrading firmware, or dump

who has electrical scheme for samsung q600b/za? ready to buy

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:

frogot

Mar 25, 2023
The power supply is working, the menu shows the connection. I tried it via bluetooth, hdmi, via optics. I can change the settings, everything works, only there is no sound. reset to factory settings, updated from the official site.

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
Without a schematic the best you can do is open it up and post pics of the internals. We'll be able to identify the relevant sections and (possibly) spot the fault, or at least tell you where to test to prove any fault condition.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
Found a repair manual for the entire Q series up to Q700 Samsung soundbar.
But unfortunately in my opinion you've just insulted a highly respected member of this community. So I will upload the schematic one of these days but not today. :mad:

frogot

Mar 25, 2023
I'm sorry if I offended, but my soundbar is not nearby. where it lies disassembled I will be in 2 days.

frogot

Mar 25, 2023
But unfortunately in my opinion you've just insulted a highly respected member of this community. So I will upload the schematic one of these days but not today. :mad:
can you upload the manual?

frogot

Mar 25, 2023
q700 and q600 the difference is only in the wifi module?maybe the manual will fit q600

frogot

Mar 25, 2023
?

frogot

Mar 25, 2023
I understand that you will not send me the manual, thanks for your attention to this topic

frogot

Mar 25, 2023
Who needs a dump, write to ls. Flashed the soundbar, but the sound has not appeared

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
You never said you knew how to read schematics. If a fault is found are you capable of soldering and desoldering the component?
More research on the interweb is necessary they are available for free. I will download your photos and see if I can't find any damage components. But I will provide you a tip.
Never meet your heroes!
AKA well respected members of this community. :mad:

frogot

Mar 25, 2023
Hi, yes I can unsolder the components. The fault is still not found. I suspect that the SPA300N audio codec is not working. I would appreciate your help. At the moment I have no idea what to do next, if you need measurements I can give you them.

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
Test for the onboard supplies (they should be within 10% of any on-board marking).

Flashed the soundbar,
What with? You may have just rendered the software and therefore the whole soundbar completely unusable.

frogot

Mar 25, 2023
Test for the onboard supplies (they should be within 10% of any on-board marking).

What with? You may have just rendered the software and therefore the whole soundbar completely unusable.
I flashed with the programmer, before flashing I made a backup. If you have ever flashed, you should know that there is such a function as check the data and if the data does not match, the programmer will notify you about it. Thanks for your help, I will wait for the schematic.Please specify what kind of oscilloscope measurements you are interested in

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
I flashed with the programmer, before flashing I made a backup.
A pointless exercise then. If you thought the EPROM was faulty then replacing the contents with the original contents (as backed up) only returns the device to a faulty state. Reflashing the EPROM is only useful if you have the OEM code or an upgrade as the manufacturer might recommend/supply.

Using an oscilloscope and the datasheets of the specific devices in the audio path, you should be able to trace the audio and/or control signals to isolate the fault. SOP. A 'basic' oscilloscope will suffice (10MHz b/w) but some of the better scopes have facilities to decode data formats (IC2 etc) which may be useful depending on the devices in your soundbar.

That said, given the time and potential expense involved (unless you already own a 'scope and/or digital analyser etc) is this worth the effort?

Have you tested/checked all the major supply voltages are present and correct?