Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Sanjeev Mansotra | What Does The Green Snake Mean on Your Apple Watch Series 8?

sanjeevmansotra

Jan 8, 2024
Hello, my name is Sanjeev Mansotra, facing an issue with the Apple Watch Series 8. My watch shows a green zigzag line. It's been 45 minutes, watch is not getting started. How can I fix this problem?

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
Hello, my name is Sanjeev Mansotra, facing an issue with the Apple Watch Series 8. My watch shows a green zigzag line. It's been 45 minutes, watch is not getting started. How can I fix this problem?
Google says, charge it....boy, that was a hard one. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
My niece has one.Green zigzag lines means Hardware failure, sorry buddy.
Well, that may be but this says differently...........could be difference between green snake and green zig zag.......
either way I wouldn't have one if you gave it to me anyhow....overpriced, over-rated POS.

https://screenrant.com/green-snake-apple-watch-fix-how/#:~:text=Just like smartphones, the Apple,reaches a certain battery level.

sanjeevmansotra

Jan 8, 2024
Thanks for your replies. There was some issue with the watch. I got it replaced as it was in the warranty period.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
Lines. Green zig zag lines!
The thread starter mentioned green zigzag lines my niece mentioned green zigzag lines and that kind and helpful man 'Delta Prime' mentioned green zig zag lines. Internet pages do not show up by themselves and they have to start from somewhere. I always wondered how these helpful pages start.
If the topic comes up again I will certainly reference this page which was started by kind and helpful person " The thread starter".