Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Simulator

Karthik rajagopal

May 9, 2016
Hi

I have a circuit which I am going to solder in the PCB ( general purpose PCB) but I am not sure whether it will work. So if I have to test it in the breadboard it will be difficult for me to hook up all the things. So I searched for circuit simulators in Google but I am not able to get anything that suits my circuit. If you know any circuit simulators that works well please suggest it to me. Thanks

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
There are so many...
Analog or digital? Or both?
Are you aware that a simulator can never replace the actual circuit? A simulator always has shortcomings and you'll have to know how to interpret the results. Using a simulator in a meaningful way requires some learning on your side before you get reasonable results.

Would you care to post a schematic of your circuit here so others can have a look at it and comment it?

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
There are so many...
Are you aware that a simulator can never replace the actual circuit? A simulator always has shortcomings and you'll have to know how to interpret the results. Using a simulator in a meaningful way requires some learning on your side before you get reasonable results.

Would you care to post a schematic of your circuit here so others can have a look at it and comment it?

yup and one of the big issues is that simulators assume idealised components ( their values etc). In the real world, this is never the case

Dave

Karthik rajagopal

May 9, 2016
There are so many...

Ok sure I will post my circuit. We have a passage in our house connecting to rooms but without light. As we use that passage often I decided to make a light that switches ON on clapping. I also connected a LDR circuit(dark sensor) to activated the clap circuit only in the absence of light and not in the morning. The light will be a normal luxeon led that works on 9 v DC. I used a AND gate IC to trigger the output whenever both the inputs are high. I powered this circuit using a Regulated power supply as I have a plug point available in that passage. The light is controlled by a relay which is connected to the output of the IC. This is what my circuit is about. I will try send the circuit diagram as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.