Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Smart LCR tweezers LCR Pro1-Russian RLC tweezers HB-14

SHA_S

May 25, 2019
...Perfectly developed software...
Is this just another joke, or is this black humor? Have you watched the video on my link about the work of this craft?
P.S. So many laudatory reviews and all about nothing, do you get paid for them?

ratstar

Aug 20, 2018
Is this just another joke, or is this black humor? Have you watched the video on my link about the work of this craft?
P.S. So many laudatory reviews and all about nothing, do you get paid for them?

Hes trying to help out.

caps

Jul 29, 2018
The measuring part of the tweezers consists of two fiberglass boards and bolted brass plates.
Such a terrible design solution requires constant calibrations in order to somehow keep the tweezers in working order.
The same can be said about the display. Archaic in size and weight, apparently there was not enough brains to screw the oled display.
Then it is better to buy Mastech MS 8911 tweezers, the best in the world in terms of price / parameters.
Brass plates.jpg
A good thread on the forum about the LCR Pro1 tweezers.
https://pro-radio.ru/measure/14272

Last edited:

ratstar

Aug 20, 2018
Its funny that unless you pay top dollar, you have to lose features for no reason.

Only flukes are allowed instant connectivity test, the other brands arent even allowed to put the feature in their multimetres, otherwise there would be no need for the expensive one.

Thats the kind of thing which sends you potty in this life.

SHA_S

May 25, 2019
The measuring part of the tweezers consists of two fiberglass boards and bolted brass plates.
Such a terrible design solution requires constant calibrations in order to somehow keep the tweezers in working order...
Don't talk nonsense!
...Then it is better to buy Mastech MS 8911 tweezers, the best in the world in terms of price / parameters.
Perhaps so, but only among cheap 10kHz tweezers.

caps

Jul 29, 2018
We see a cheap material used in electronics for boards. Poorly finished edges. This is always the case when working with a hand file. The contact points are tinned with solder. Over time, the brass plate and solder corrode. This can be clearly seen in the photo.
Probes.jpg

ratstar

Aug 20, 2018
I mean theres no delay before it makes a connectivity beep. The cheap metres all have a second delay on them, it is TERRIBLE!!

caps

Jul 29, 2018
I mean theres no delay before it makes a connectivity beep. The cheap metres all have a second delay on them, it is TERRIBLE!!
It happens in different ways, it all depends on the circuit design.
Here is another measurement result: Ceramic capacitor ESR = 0.000 Ohm.
Complete nonsense.
10uF.jpg

caps

Jul 29, 2018
It needs to be constantly calibrated like a simple ESR tester that has a constant zero drift.
It is unable to measure low ESR values due to its poor software implementation, especially when it comes to ceramic capacitors.
The LCR Pro1 tweezers do not have such problems.

SHA_S

May 25, 2019
On my tweezers for many, many months, zero has not moved anywhere, what am I doing wrong?
P.S. ESR less than 1mOhm does not interest me in any way, and everything that is larger is measured without problems, in contrast to the LCR Pro1 with its constantly changing numbers.

caps

Jul 29, 2018
Happy New Year, everyone!
I wish you all new successes in electronics.