Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Spying device for unfaithful girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

André Pacelli

Jun 24, 2015
Hi guys, i have a girlfriend and i am very disturbed that she might be cheating on me, so i came up with this idea to spy her cellphone chats like whatsapp and txt messages, and calls. Do you guys have any idea how i can "wire" her mobile to see all she does when she thinks i cant see??

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
Hi guys, i have a girlfriend and i am very disturbed that she might be cheating on me, so i came up with this idea to spy her cellphone chats like whatsapp and txt messages, and calls. Do you guys have any idea how i can "wire" her mobile to see all she does when she thinks i cant see??
There are tons of options for that, but I won't be helping you out with any of them.

Ask her.

Then ask yourself if you believe her.
If you don't trust her, there is no reason to be with her. Spying on someone is not the answer.

*You should be aware that monitoring someone without their consent is grounds for prosecution.

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
This thread made me laugh.
How to hack facebook?
How to hack Twitter?
How to hack a cam?
It's really simple. Just d/l the software.
This forum doesn't have a computer related section.
But I guess the Moderators might include a hack/spy section just for personal use.

Martin

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
Terms and Rules said:
Some topics may be considered inappropriate, unsafe, unethical or offensive. We are likely to moderate content which strays into following areas (this list is not exhaustive):

- Weapons
- Spy tools
- Hacking/Piracy

- Personal or public risk
- Offensive or threatening behaviour
- Spam
- General off-topicness
- Pseudo-science
This forum doesn't have a computer related section.
But I guess the Moderators might include a hack/spy section just for personal use.
Not likely. I'm surprised this thread has not been locked yet.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Then ask yourself if you believe her.
If you don't trust her, there is no reason to be with her. Spying on someone is not the answer.

I was going to write that ... Gryd3 posted whilst I was still typing .....
I agree totally, if you have serious grounds to suspect that ... don't waste you time and money
she would only do it again in the future
move on ---- plenty of other gals out there

Dave

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
don't waste you time and money
she would only do it again in the future

The op only 'suspects' it though... So if spying does actually give him an answer it will either reinforce a reason for him to leave if there is already a lack of trust, or give her a reason to leave him due to lack of trust... it's a loose loose situation and it sucks... but talking it through is the best course of action before you decide to act on how you feel about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.