Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Stage Line 500W amp repair project

WHONOES

May 20, 2017
Is the output symmetrical about 0V at the levels you are able to achieve.

bikemech

Oct 23, 2014
Sorry for the late reply, i have had my orders from she who must be obeyed and have decking to build and a garden to sort out before the summer comes, i will be back after the weekend to do some more and give an update, also i am not sure how i know if its symmetrical, i understand what you mean just not sure how i read this from the scope

bikemech

Oct 23, 2014
Hi guys sorry its been a while, had a lot on, will try and crack on again soon,

Pete

bikemech

Oct 23, 2014
I obviously wasnt cut out for this, its hard work trying to understand all the technical jargon, let alone learn how to use all these instrument's along the way, i think i may have to start with something smaller and work my way up to something this size, would anyone else like to have a go at finishing this, i will post it to you at my cost, would realy like to see someone who knows what there doing finish this ?

Pete

bikemech

Oct 23, 2014
If anyone does decide to have a go, all i ask is you post on here so i can read and possibly learn where i was going wrong

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
It's a pity, I was hoping for you to get this baby up and running :(

bikemech

Oct 23, 2014
So was i, i just dont think i am capable of this yet, i honistly dont think its far away, one chanel is working but poorly and the other has no drive at all

bikemech

Oct 23, 2014
Well its been a while again, just a quick update, i have been playing with this thing since 2014 ,
But its been an adventure, since i have been away i have still been trying to learn and have been working on this thing, i came close a few times to binning it but i never seemed to be able to,
as sad and pathetic as it may sound this thing is my last link to kris who took so much time and effort to teach me in a way i could understand easily, he took the time to take me under his wing and gave me His time and knowlage,

Anyway, on a happier note the right channel is now alive and well and producing good power,
The left chanel hopefully will be the same as soon as my new bits turn up
MASSIVE THANKS TO EVERONE ON HERE AND AAC FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND GUIDANCE

Last edited: