Maker Pro
Maker Pro

T110C Hand Held Remote Transmitter

Acuity

Jan 19, 2023
I have a remote that was crushed. I had 3 transistors that were broken of but for most part the board is in tack. the model is T110C but i can not find schematics anywhere online . Will start checking every component and find out where i am getting the short but if anyone has any schematics i would greatly appreciate it or if anyone has dealt with this specific model.

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
I doubt the schematic is available.
As long as the PCB is not cracked all over, it should be fixable. But these remotes have micro processors on board and if that got crushed or damaged, it’s game over as the code/software won’t be available either even if the IC is.

Martin

Acuity

Jan 19, 2023
The only issue I have is that some components that are replaceable like a couple capacitors and 3 diodes and transistors were damaged . Just wanted schematic to find correct part numbers. I resoldered with a heat gun some component's from other boards i have as spare but have only the low battery led flashing and the voltages are not correct so know there is additional damaged componets. Will have to trace it out and was just attempting to save some time.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
From what I gather on an interweb.
www.omnexcontrols.com
Omnex t110c Hand held transmitter have unique ID code for each transmitter/ receiver pair to ensure no two systems will conflict with each other on the job site. Employing frequency hopping spread spectrum.
I can see why you asked for help, these are very expensive units. Do the transistors themselves have any visible manufacturer markings or codes? Can you take a photo of the board itself with the suspect components? lf the microprocessor, firmware is not damaged you have a fair shot of saving some benjamins. It's my understanding the units themselves are environmentally ruggedized. If that is the case then the microprocessor itself would be centralized and reinforced. Sacrificing support circuitry.