Maker Pro

Teen Invents the High-Level EMP Attenuation System That Responds Instantaneously.

Would you help support this invention?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Possible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

macb6497

Jun 1, 2010
Hello all technology lovers, I have a system that I'm currently working on. It is a high-level emp attenuation system that is faster, more redundant, and much cheaper that any other system.

There are EMP protection products already out there but they are limited to a certain frequency range, power rating, rise-time, and need extra components in order to stand up to the power of an EMP. "Why keep your old gas engine when you can get an electric one that is 5 times more powerful and cheaper.”

I'll list a few specifications here so that you can better understand the purpose of my system and how it is completely different from present configurations of other organizations:

What my system doesn't use that makes it cost effective, more redundant, and completely different:

No shunts, grounding, or EM filters needed.

No limit on the frequency range or power rating when the correct components are supplied.

No delay in the attenuation response; instantaneous.

No required connection type between “dirty” and “clean” connections.

No required voltage type needed for the same level of protection; DC and AC voltage is accepted.

No add-on components adding to the total cost; shunt capacitors, MOVs, resistors, secondary SASD arrays, feed-thru capacitors, or diodes of any kind are needed.

No add-on transient protector or lightning arrestor.

What my system has that makes it faster, more cost effective than current systems, and completely different:

Encourages the predefined power but blocks out transient voltages.

Effective EMP coverage.

Can be combined with ANY system that has an input.

Can compensate for any loses allowing for a gain in either voltage or current.

No limit on the place of installation as long as the elementary characteristics of the components are met.

Works in any operating condition that does not go above the elemental ratings of the components.

No components to burn out in regular operating conditions or during predefined over voltage conditions.

Costs, for some applications, do not go above $800.

Only adjustments in the metallic and dielectric components are needed to fit the application, therefore, lowering the cost.

Soon to be available to the general population under strict circumstances.

Because a ground is not needed, the risk of conducting a voltage from underground conductors is expelled.

Natural transient surge protectors and lightening arrestors are created during the construction of the system.

I have uploaded a video at:
to try and explain my system, and I'm working on another video that will go more in depth.

Many people have had a hard time believing this and I would like anyone who reads this post to tell me why you would or wouldn't believe it.

Just tell me what you think and I will try to give my best answer.

Thanks and stay tuned,

eptheta

Dec 20, 2009
Why is it that when i google this title, the only results i get are posts that you have posted on other forums or blogs ?

Also, when i google your name, there are no reliable news results which feature you in it......... I mean some news group must have made a story of this 17 year old genius....

I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm just trying to be thorough.
Any comments?

NickS

Apr 6, 2010
Why I don't believe you let me count the ways. (Not to say you are insincere just over-presumptuous)

(1) You talk like a politician making outlandish claims with little to no supporting evidence. What are the units of an EMP and how much attenuation do you claim to have in dB. Beware of declaring a Maxim very few actually exist. When I hear one it just tells me someone has not done sufficient research
"Hello all technology lovers, I have a system that I'm currently working on. It is a high-level emp attenuation system that is faster, more redundant, and much cheaper that any other system."

(2) You speak of EMP as if it they only come in one power level.
"There are EMP protection products already out there but they are limited to a certain frequency range, power rating, rise-time, and need extra components in order to stand up to the power of an EMP."

(3) "Why keep your old gas engine when you can get an electric one that is 5 times more powerful and cheaper.”

(4) Really you have found a material with no parasitics? Where do you mine your unobtanium?
"No limit on the frequency range or power rating when the correct components are supplied."

(5) Are you aware that all matter is speed limited short of instantaneous? Another example of careless impossible claims.
"No delay in the attenuation response; instantaneous."

(6) No required connection between connections. That makes sense.
"No required connection type between “dirty” and “clean” connections."

(7) You still have not quantified what level protection it is you offer.
"No required voltage type needed for the same level of protection; DC and AC voltage is accepted."

(8) "Encourages the predefined power but blocks out transient voltages." I encourage people to stay in school but it doesn't make it so, anyway what you described sounds like a filter to me(which you say you don't use).

(9) "Effective EMP coverage." still unquantified

(10) "Can be combined with ANY system that has an input."
This one just makes me chuckle no matter how many times I read it. It is just so ridiculous and vague.

(11) "Can compensate for any loses allowing for a gain in either voltage or current."

(12) "Soon to be available to the general population under strict circumstances."
Why?

(13) "Natural transient surge protectors and lightening arrestors are created during the construction of the system."
You said earlier that you didn't need them.

(14) "I have uploaded a video at:
to try and explain my system, and I'm working on another video that will go more in depth."

All you showed was arcing voltages and a pile of diodes. You did not demonstrate a system working through an ElectroMagneticPulse. You are going to have to do a lot better than that to try and backup such monumental claims.

"Many people have had a hard time believing this and I would like anyone who reads this post to tell me why you would or wouldn't believe it."

Those were some of the things that made it hard for me to believe, but I'm sure I could come up with more my second time through.

Ian

Administrator
Aug 23, 2006
I can't tell if this is a made up invention or just spam, so I'm closing this thread :).

Status
Not open for further replies.