Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Tektronix 465 Not B Service Manual

Donald Henderickx

Oct 12, 2015
I have a tek 465 scope that is blowing a internal fuse. Would any one know if tek printed a real service manual for this
scope. I have a instruction manual for a 465b however it is very different than a 465. I found a 465 manual on line however
the only schematic it had was the vertical amplifier. What i need is the (interface board) schematic and component location.
Don H
wa9ylp

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
hi Donald
welcome to EP

I don't know what searching you have so far done ?
here's a list of manual sources we have listed on this forum ......

Service Manuals and Schematics

BAMA

Daddles pointed out the Boat Anchor Manual Archive, I have no idea if this is related in any way to EBAMAN, or if two people decided that these things were boat anchors. This site does not require registration, but also does not have any obvious way to submit material.
Note that the link above is to the mirror site. The mirror says the main site is down. I will try to remember to update this entry if/when it goes online again.

EBAMAN

Davenn is always pushing EBAMAN, and with good reason. This guy has a good selection of old manuals and he doesn't charge for them. I would encourage you to upload to him any manuals you may have in electronic format. You do have to register.

Electrotanya

http://www.elektrotanya.com. This is an excellent site for finding service manuals and technical information .... thanks Kris

KO4BB

Here is another site with a collection of manuals. (Thanks somewhat indirectly to shrtrnd for this also)

Servicetron

A site that was brought to my attention (don't ask how) is Servicetron. It seems to have a wide range of service manuals for TV's.

ManualOwl

ManualOwl is a site that tries to provide manuals free. Give it a go. Most of what I found were user manuals though

s-manuals.com
A site I've just found is s-manuals.com. As well as service manuals for computers, laptops, printers, etc., it has an easy to use lookup for SMT codes.

maybe one of them can help you out
failing that you could join the yahoo group Tekscopes

cheers
Dave

dorke

Jun 20, 2015
Hi Donald,
Here you go, 291 pages the full service manual.
Good luck,
if you need detailed repair help,we are here;)