Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Tektronix 475 sweep triger repair??

I have a older TEKTRONIX 475 Oscilloscope that needs repair, the sweep will not trigger either
channel 1 or 2, it auto sweeps fine. I have checked & re-plugged all connections possible with no
improvement.. Might anyone have any suggestions as to a potential. reasonable, cheep, repair,
recalibrating person in the central Michigan area? I have checked with Tektronix repair locations
in the north east USA but there minim prices are in the high hundreds just to check it out.

Thank you. [email protected]

P

PeterD

Jan 1, 1970
If you have repair experience yourself, you may want to search for the
service manual for the 475. I was able to locate on for my 2445B
scope. I have seen tehse on Ebay and Craigslist.

Dan

Also a post on the Yahoo Tek group would be very, very valuable.

M

mike

Jan 1, 1970
I have a older TEKTRONIX 475 Oscilloscope that needs repair, the sweep will not trigger either
channel 1 or 2, it auto sweeps fine. I have checked & re-plugged all connections possible with no
improvement.. Might anyone have any suggestions as to a potential. reasonable, cheep, repair,
recalibrating person in the central Michigan area? I have checked with Tektronix repair locations
in the north east USA but there minim prices are in the high hundreds just to check it out.

http://www2.tek.com/cmswpt/madetails.lotr?ct=MA&cs=msv&ci=15845&lc=EN

Start troubleshooting in the vicinity of the tunnel diodes on schematic 6.

J

JW

Jan 1, 1970

You'll find lots of folks who may be able to help you here:
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/TekScopes/

K

KG

Jan 1, 1970
If you have repair experience yourself, you may want to search for the
service manual for the 475. I was able to locate on for my 2445B
scope. I have seen tehse on Ebay and Craigslist.

Dan

Thank you all for your assistance. I have just joined the Yahoo tektronix group and awaiting
approvial. I'm unsure of the external triger, I will retest to be sure.
Thank You [email protected]

A true compassionate liberal Anarchist

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.