Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Temp Sensor Display - Help with finalising board for making

mangoat

Feb 10, 2014
Hi,

I've been working on a temp sensor display thing for my control boxes for my animated christmas lighting.

I have the design done up in altium designer, and to the best of my ability, it is copied directly from a working prototype, so it SHOULD work first go.

I need some help with Altium to make the PCB itself a little larger than the screen size i am using. I got to a point in altium, having never used it, where i just cant get stuff to happen at the moment.

If anyone is willing to have a look and assist me, i would be very grateful.

If anyone is interested, i will put it up on my dropbox to send it out.

Cheers,
Goat

chopnhack

Apr 28, 2014
Hi,

I've been working on a temp sensor display thing for my control boxes for my animated christmas lighting.

I have the design done up in altium designer, and to the best of my ability, it is copied directly from a working prototype, so it SHOULD work first go.

I need some help with Altium to make the PCB itself a little larger than the screen size i am using. I got to a point in altium, having never used it, where i just cant get stuff to happen at the moment.

If anyone is willing to have a look and assist me, i would be very grateful.

If anyone is interested, i will put it up on my dropbox to send it out.

Cheers,
Goat

Hi Goat, have you tried their website, they have a forum: http://live.altium.com/#signin