Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Thanks Harald Kapp

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
Just wanted to say thanks to moderator Harald Kapp.
KrisBlueNZ (passed away) created a resource page for 'Logos for Electronic Component Manufacturers' long ago, and Harald
added several additional links to Kris' post. I still haven't found the one I'm looking for right now, but those additional links have
saved me hours of Google searches over the years, and for anybody that is looking to identify a manufacturer by logo, that resource page is an excellent reference.
There are a lot of defunct, or fly-by-night manufacturers that went belly-up over the years. (I'm probably looking at one of those
right now). I've seen this logo before, just don't remember what company it was.
Just wanted to give a shout-out to Harald for his work here, and let members know this resource is available to us.

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
Logo is too small to take a picture.
I need to get, learn how to use a new camera, but even then, I'll probably have to hand-draw
the logo and post a picture of my hand-drawing. It's on my to-do list with some other issues
I want to post pictures of on this website, when I get my picture-taking act together.